Feel the adrenaline and push your limits in nature. With decades of experience in off-road moto engineering, Fantic created a premium line of aggressive, high performance E-MTB.
It’s the new design philosophy for our E-bike, racing and performance: the GHM.
The GHM (Grip – Handling – Mileage) are the three rules that guides our Offroad projects. With power combined with great handling and technique, discover all the possibilities of the Fantic Offroad models.
Choose your style: full suspension, hard tail, plus tires and Boost hubs, or go with the revolutionary 29” front with 27’5” rear.
No matter the setup, you’ll experience the adrenaline and e-motions that each Fantic MTB has to offer.
Fantic’s DNA is the Offroad and traction control is fundamental for grip and e-power. Our E-MTB are designed to have:
- 27,5 X 3’’ rear tire: maximum grip on any surface.
- rear suspension with FPS (FANTIC PROGRESSION SYSTEM) technology: rear tire contours any ground profile.
- New BROSE S MAG MOTOR: 15% IMPROVED TORQUE curve to have the thrust you need when you want it.
- 200mm discs brake with front and rear 4 piston calipers: control your speed exactly as you want.
Riding a Fantic E-Bikes has never been so easy, even in the most hard single-track and enduro tracks. Our E-MTB are built to have:
- Short integrated battery (only 330mm VS 400mm of competitors): reduces the yaw inertia and lowers the center of gravity for easier change of direction.
- Front wheel 29 x 2,35 or 29 x 2,25: safely take on bigger obstacles, and with reduced gyroscopic effect, ease of direction change is improved.
- ADVANCED HYDROFORMING for increased frame stiffness. A rigid rear triangle is achieved through a forged rocker, oversized bearings, single pivot configuration and oversized chain stays.
Optimizing battery range and motor performance are part of Fantic’s mission when we design E-bikes.
- Lithium Ion, 630 Wh battery by Fantic: more capacity to extend your fun till the end of the day.
- Battery Management System (BMS) optimizes electricity consumption.
- The position of the battery sits comfortably in the frame to facilitate removal, protect it from impact, and minimize dirt and contamination.
All this for to maximum efficiency of your e-bike!